Marketing collateral essentials
Despite the move to digital there is still a requirement for schools to have professionally designed and, in most cases, professionally written marketing collateral.
This is because there are often opportunities where you can physically hand someone information about your school, where people want some information in printed form to review, and for some, they feel more comfortable with something in their hands.
The most important piece of marketing collateral we produce is school prospectuses.
We also work with schools to produce a range of marketing materials to best position their school and meet specific marketing communications and reporting requirements.
Our Marketing Collateral Services
At Look Education we can design, write and manage print production of the following items:
- Enrolment pack folders and forms
- Annual Reports, or even Report Covers to ensure a professional look
- Brochures and flyers for open days / tours or special events or letterbox drops. This can include maps of the school to aid directions and recall.
- School Stationery
- School Diaries
- School Year Books
- School Graduation Programs and other special occasions, e.g. School Formals
- Brand Style Guides
- Brand Campaign Launch Folio for staff and parents
- Alumni and Foundation marketing materials for direct mail purposes, including creative and intriguing marketing collateral pieces
We are national award-winning designers of printed material. We understand design and layouts, paper stocks, die-cutting, shrink-wrapping, logistics and mechanics and can ensure a professional production every time.
“Working with an agency that spends the time to understand our specific needs has been a great help to us. We can focus on the important items with the confidence of knowing the quality of the School brand is going to be maintained in all our communications.”